The hype of smartphones is increasing day by day in the Indian Market. Some of the leading smartphone brands have already launched smartphones with astonishing features, and some of them are planning to launch some head-turning smartphones soon in this year.
The smartphone manufacturing brands are emphasizing over mid-range smartphones in the Indian market.
Here are 7 upcoming smartphones under ₹19,999 which will soon be launched in India. The list consists:-
- Xiaomi POCO X3
- Realme Narzo 20pro
- Motorola g8 power
- LG Q51
- Realme 7i
- Vivo iQOO Z1X
- Realme 6s
Without further wasting time, let’s dig into the key features and the prices of these upcoming midrange smartphones.
Xiaomi India has launched POCO X3 recently in the Indian market. But it is not officially available on any website yet. The sub brand of Xiaomi, POCO is undoubtedly popular in the mid-range category in the Indian market. It’s aggressive pricing, the performance makes it the best choice under ₹20,000.
This smartphone comes with Snapdragon 732G chipset, which is the newest chipset from Qualcomm Snapdragon. This also comes with a massive 6.67 inch IPS LCD display a with 120 Hz refresh rate. It has a 64+13+2+2 MP quad camera setup in the rear and 20 MP front camera. It comes with a massive 6000 mAh battery with a 33 W fast charger (USB type-C).
It comes with 6 GB or 8 GB RAM variants with 64 GB or 128 GB of internal storage. And the best part is the base variant starts with ₹16,999.
- 120 Hz refresh rate, with a massive display.
- 33W fast charger
- Snapdragon 732G chipset.
- Apart from slight changes, it is almost similar to POCO X2
- The rear camera of the previous generation was better than this phone.
Realme introduced its sub-brand Narzo a few months back. This segment is quite popular in the midrange segment.
The new Realme Narzo 20 Pro comes with Mediatek helio G95 chipset, with 6GB/8GB RAM with and 64GB/128 GB of storage space. It provides a 6.5-inch FHD+ display with a 90 Hz refresh rate. It comes with a 4500 mAh battery with a 65W rapid charger.
It has 48+8+2+2 MP quad rear camera setup and 16 MP front punch hole camera. The base variant starts with ₹14,999.
- 65W rapid charger
- 90Hz display
- Cheap body panel
- Display is not that great and there are some bloatware in UI.
Motorola G series is quite a popular mid-range smartphone segment. Motorola has decided to launch G8 power soon in India.
It will probably come with Snapdragon 665 chipset, with 4 GB of RAM and 64GB of storage space. A massive 5000mAh battery with turbo power charging will be the key feature of the smartphone.
It will have a 16+8+8+2 MP quad rear camera set up with 16 MP front camera. This will be priced aggressively (under ₹19,999).
- Message battery with turbo power charging
- Good pair of cameras.
- This smartphone is slightly overpriced compared to other brands.
4. LG Q51
This LG smartphone will be launched in India soon. Complete MediaTek helio P22 octa-core processor, with 3GB of RAM 64 GB of internal storage. 13+5+2 MP triple-camera at the rear and 13MP front-facing camera in water drop style will be there. Probably this smartphone will be priced around ₹18,990.
- Excellent camera
- Conventional hardware configuration
- This smartphone is massively overpriced according to its specs.
5. Realme 7i
Again Realme is thinking to launch a very aggressive smartphone soon. Realme 7i will probably come with Snapdragon 662 chipset, with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage space. The key features are 5000mAh message battery with the option of fast charging, 90 Hz display, 64+8+2+2 MP quad rear camera, and 16 MP punch-hole front camera.
Probably it will be priced around ₹16,000.
- Message battery and turbo charging
- Brilliant camera in this price point
- The UI of Realme is full of bloatware.
Vivo has already launched smartphones in the mid-range segment. They are going to launch a few more smartphones in this segment. Vivo iQOO Z1x will probably come with a Snapdragon 765G octa-core processor, with 6GB RAM, 128 GB of internal storage.
The key features will be 120Hz 6.57 inch IPS LCD display, with a 48+5+2+2 MP quad rear camera setup with a 16 MP front camera. It will probably come with a 5000 mAh massive battery with fast charging. Probably, this smartphone will be priced below ₹20,000.
- Snapdragon 765G chipset (5G)
- Massive battery with fast charging
- Non expandable memory
- Quite bulky
7. Realme 6s
Realme is conquering the mid-range segment of the smartphone. It is quite surprising that they are not going to stop. Realme 6s will be landed in India soon with MediaTek helio G90T chipset, with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB of internal storage.
This will be a gaming-centric smartphone. 48+8+2+2 MP quad-camera setup with a 16 MP front camera will be present. This will be priced around ₹16,000.
- It will be gaming centric smartphone
- Message battery with fast charging
- The major problem is Realme UI is not a clean UI. It useful of bloatware.
These are the seven upcoming smartphones under ₹19,999 in India.
That’s it from our side. Hope you enjoyed it.
Some more Articles you can check out:
- 6 Beautiful Beaches to visit near Cardiff, Wales
- Divar Island, Goa – Places to visit, Ferry details
- Barachukki and Gaganachukki Falls, Shivanasamudra (Karnataka)
- 5 Offbeat Destinations near Bangalore that You Must Visit
- 5 Best Instagramable Locations in India You Must Visit
- Gandikota: The Grand Canyon of India – Camping, How to Reach